At Lucky Grooming, we know that beards are amazing.
They make men look great, help men keep warm in the winter, and can also be used as a food crumb collector for when a man needs a pick-me-up snack later in the day.
This being said, not every man sports a beard.
So, as beard lovers, we’ve often wondered, “If beards are so amazing, why doesn’t every man have one?”
The simple answer is this...not every man knows the great powers that beard growers have. And, until the powers of the beard are made known to all men around the world, there will be beardless men that roam the planet.
Certainly, we can’t stand the thought of men not fully understanding the true power of the beard. So, today, we’re going to share the top 15 reasons every man should grow a beard.
Keep reading to check out our list...
- Increase sexiness: First and foremost, it’s common knowledge that beards make men sexier. Don’t believe us? See exhibit A below.
Free Access to Orlando Studios: Ok, so a beard can’t actually get you a free ticket into a Disney theme park. But, if you have a long beard, you have a better shot of being able to grab a costume and pass as a Dumbledore impersonator in Orlando studios.
For legal purposes, you didn’t hear this from us :)
- Look wiser than you really are: Beards have been sported by some of the wisest men on earth including Socrates, the three Wise Men, and Merlin. If you’re not the sharpest tool in the shed but want people to see you as wise beyond your years, grow a beard.
- Increase manliness: Growing a beard automatically makes beautiful women think you’re man enough to wrestle bears and build wooden canoes by hand. To increase your manliness rating, be sure to pair your beard with a red flannel shirt.
- Increased food storage: Those crumbs you catch in your beard aren’t gross--they’re rations of food that are being saved for a time of need. Grow a beard, and we promise you’ll always have something stuck in it that you can eat later.
- Keep kids off your lawn: There’s nothing more classic than a cranky old man with a beard yelling at kids to stay off his yard. You too can have the same privileges. Keep your yard neat and tidy when you grow a cranky-man beard.
- Increase your chances of getting lucky: This one is actually based on real science. If you're going through a dry spell, we highly encourage you to read this article we posted on the science behind why ladies love beards.
- Keep warm in the winter: No need to spend $100 on a handwoven alpaca scarf. Simply grow a beard to keep your cheeks from getting cold and rosy.
- Block harmful UV rays from hitting your face: That’s right! A beard can actually keep you protected from harmful UV rays that cause cancer. Protect your delicate facial skin with a beard!
- Prevent egg head: If you’re bald, it’s possible that you might get mistaken as Humpty Dumpty while walking down the street. To fix this problem and prevent egg head, offset your hair imbalance with a beard.
- Save money: Razors and shaving cream are expensive. Stop shaving, grow a beard, and then use all that saved money to buy yourself that fishing boat you’ve always wanted.
- Get access to the exclusive beard wearer club: Sporting a beard automatically gives you access to the worldwide beard wearer club. Enjoy access to a plethora of high-fives, beard styling tips, and compliments as soon as you become a member.
- Glitter beards: Need we say more?
- Hide wrinkles: Is that guy 20 or 60? With a full-grown beard and a little hair dye, no one will ever know!
- Improve your confidence: There’s nothing that can boost a man’s confidence more than sporting a beard that makes him look cool, wise, smart, sexy, and manly.
All fun and jokes aside, we believe men should feel strong, sexy, and confident while rocking out their favorite beard style.
Even more important, we understand that caring for a beard with safe, natural grooming products is vital to promoting healthy hair growth.
At Lucky Grooming, we offer both a beard balm and beard oil formula that will help you care for your beard--no matter how big or small it is.
If you’re looking for safe, natural products, we encourage you to check out our products below!